Can one addition to your office technology strategy produce more engagement, faster task completion, and better efficiency? With the Sharp line of interactive display systems called Aquos Boards, you can do those things and more!
What Can The Wireless AQUOS BOARD® Interactive Display System Do For You?
Aquos Board PN L603B – One Touch and You’re Hooked
If you are looking for a dynamic collaboration tool, point your attention to the Aquos Board PN L603B.
Features of the Aquos Board PN L603B
- Recognizes up to 10 points of contact, whether by finger or touch pen, making it accessible for up to four users at a time
- When utilizing the Sharp Touchpen, handwriting can be converted to text, erasing, and page up/down as well as click functions are all simple to do.
- For easy presentation, quick start, input/output terminals, USB ports, and display ports are all easily accessible.
Aquos Board PN C703B – 70″ of HD Touchscreen
The Aquos Board PN C703B provides lively interactions, simplicity, reliability, and smart collaboration.
Features of the Aquos Board PN C703BAquos Barod PN C703B
- Display, Write, Edit and Share Information: A goal many businesses have is more interactive meetings with clear results. With a six point touch system, the ability to collaborate is easier than ever. With the Sharp Pen Software plus the Microsoft Office Suite, building information is a breeze. Using touch or pen, notes can be printed, emailed, or shared with one touch.
- 70″ Screen with Full-HD Quality: With 1920×1080 pixel screen, whatever type of text or image is on the screen is more vivid and easily seen.
- Built-in Speakers
- Handwriting Recognition
- Minimize Glare and Fingerprints
- 16-Hour Daily Operation
- Multifunction Printer Connectivity